X Nations

X Nations (http://www.xnations.com/index.php)
-   General Webmaster Business and Discussions (http://www.xnations.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Ink (http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=20925)

Quagmire 03-20-2008 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funbrunette (Post 141976)
Well I didn't choke I had the last minute appointment and YOU couldn't make it! I'm happy to say I got it done on the back of my neck and it looks sweet! Once the scabbing is done I'll post a pic.

Stinger there is always next time.

Back of your neck?!? I thought we were going to get a nice pic of your goodies. What a total disappointment. :laughout:

born2blog 03-24-2008 10:00 PM

nice tattoos man!! I especially like the one with the dragon!

Funbrunette 03-25-2008 01:54 PM

Ok so I'm a bit upset....I got my tattoo and it healed fast, but some of the letters are very faded WTF???? Ok I confess I did pick a little but, still....Now she won't retouch it for another 3 weeks! I'd take a picture, but it's behind my neck and I'm alone all week....Not that flexible. Peeps with Tatts should I insist on her touching it up now it is all healed it's been a week. :geez:

By far it's my favorite tattoo бесстрашный

Crak_JMan 03-25-2008 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funbrunette (Post 142139)
Ok so I'm a bit upset....I got my tattoo and it healed fast, but some of the letters are very faded WTF???? Ok I confess I did pick a little but, still....Now she won't retouch it for another 3 weeks! I'd take a picture, but it's behind my neck and I'm alone all week....Not that flexible. Peeps with Tatts should I insist on her touching it up now it is all healed it's been a week. :geez:

By far it's my favorite tattoo бесстрашный

Wait the proper time period of 3 weeks. You should never be in a hurry for a tattoo. Picking at it is a real bad idea as well.

What tattoo studio did you go to Stephanie?

Funbrunette 03-25-2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMan (Post 142141)
Wait the proper time period of 3 weeks. You should never be in a hurry for a tattoo. Picking at it is a real bad idea as well.

What tattoo studio did you go to Stephanie?

I went to XS to see Saba, she's a good artist. I was silly to "pick" but I did it in my sleep....Where do you recommend I go for my next Tatt? I'll be joining your site, been meaning to check it out.

Funbrunette 04-05-2008 08:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 3075

Here it is after being retouched (Just had it done so it's still red)...I'm liking it although it turned out a bit bigger than I had planned. What should I get next? lol :laughout: No no no that was my last tattoo.

Not a great pic (blame EC) Hahahaha!

Terrence 04-07-2008 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funbrunette (Post 142407)
Attachment 3075

Here it is after being retouched (Just had it done so it's still red)...I'm liking it although it turned out a bit bigger than I had planned. What should I get next? lol :laughout: No no no that was my last tattoo.

Very nice FB is that Russian?

Terrence

Stinger 04-07-2008 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funbrunette (Post 142407)
Attachment 3075

Sweeeeeeet !

I love it and the place is Awsome I might steel it ;)

All that being said I hope I will get mine before the end of the summer ...

Wish you where in Phnx ...

Bisous and if C man is sad cause the Blue and white are golfing ... Well maybe it's time to reconsider is alligence hes got the Woman ( and we do mean ZE woman;).. Just Missing the Team ... )

Miss you Funky Lady.

Yours Trully

Casa Nova 04-07-2008 11:03 AM

Damn looks really good Steph!! Looks like it hurt a bunch! Whatever happened to putting it on your pelvis?

Funbrunette 04-07-2008 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casa Nova (Post 142432)
Damn looks really good Steph!! Looks like it hurt a bunch! Whatever happened to putting it on your pelvis?

Didn't hurt that bad (the car wash jet behind my head was worst...lol). I'm keeping the pelvis for another tattoo*wink*

Quagmire 04-07-2008 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrence (Post 142424)
Very nice FB is that Russian?

Terrence

Yes, it translates to "Contact face to discuss spam or spyware campaigns" :laughout:

Panky 04-07-2008 12:08 PM

I think it looks good. Not too large. Not too small.