Baby Fever! Let's hear it for all the babys... new 1 month old pics inside! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2003, 05:09 PM   #1
Brad Mitchell
Brad Mitchell should edit this
Integrity and Innovation

xBucks: 3,675
Send a message via ICQ to Brad Mitchell
Default Baby Fever! Let's hear it for all the babys... new 1 month old pics inside!

Hi!

Melissa and I are having so much fun with Elizabeth, every day just gets better and better.. the other night she actually slept for almost six hours! LOL

Melissa has wanted to get her ears pierced and I was fighting her on it... but gave in yesterday. She had a good point, she's so young that she can't irritate them and now she won't have to deal with the pain when she gets older. Besides, now that I see them on her I just think they're totally cute and I'm glad that we got her ears pierced... here are some pics from earlier today:

...and here you can see the new earrings...

She just got weighed in on Monday and already she's 9 lbs 4 oz... maybe even more with a full diaper.

I guess for all of you single guys this stuff is pretty lame and boring... but trust me, someday for most of you that will all change and you'll understand how exciting this stuff truly is when it's happening with your first baby

Lastly... I just have to post something about Sweet Tony from National Net! Boy, these guys are a total class act and very thoughtful. Here I am a competing hosting company and they send all this love my way... boy, I'd say from my interactions that National Net is clearly the classiest host out there. I think it's refreshing to have such excellent relationships in our industry and it makes things so much more rewarding when we all get along and work well with one another. Thanks Tony!

Just today we received this beautiful baby basket filled with cool clothes and neat things from Tony and his family over at NatNet:

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes and gifts! Hope everyone has a teriffic weekend!

Sincerely,

Brad
Toll Free 888-345-MOJO x801 | ICQ #56950199
Brad Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote