Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2003, 05:04 PM   #1
luke
luke should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]
Default My reason for not being around as much

PureCash 2.0 has finally launched!!

A NEW PROGRAM FOR A NEW ERA!!

PureCash 2.0 offers adult webmasters the opportunity to earn up to $35.00 per signup or up to 70% recurring subscription revenue -- by promoting our exclusive, high-converting and unique content-driven adult web sites. We know the value of custom content, and have invested tons of money into unique reality sites like http://ChatRoomRomeo.com In addition to new, original reality sites and XXX niche megasites, the new program marks the first time HiRise has included their sought-after trademark amateur sites in any 3rd party program.

Yes you read that right. Now webmasters like YOU can promote our bread and butter – Single girl amateur sites. We created the niche in 1996, and know how to make these sites convert better then ANYONE. Unlike other programs that offer the same type of sites, PureCash 2.0 will be offering Pay Per Signup!!

To get the party started, PureCash will be giving away 5 portable DVD Players to the first 5 webmasters to send 25 signups in a pay period and the next 5 will receive a Mini Audio System. Also, the webmaster that sends the most webmaster referrals from August 16th through September 30th will receive a portable DVD Player. Sign up for Purecash to get started today!

We will be making deals, including custom trailers for webmasters to put in their sites. If anyone has any questions do not hesitate to e-mail me at luke at purecash.com

If you want to read the boring traditional Press Release you can click here.....