Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2003, 09:26 PM   #1
Izzy
Izzy should edit this
Bold, brave,& opinionated

xBucks: 2,132
Send a message via AIM to Izzy Send a message via Yahoo to Izzy
Post Reality Shows

OK, here are my thoughts on the new season of Survivor... there is a few people that I would love to see go ASAP!!! Jon, who is annoying and oblivious to the fact that he is a moron, Osten, I really believe he likes his ass hangin out, and Nicole, thank God she's gone, I don't think I coulda taken her very long. That is my list so far of the people I can't stand, but wait for the next episode, I know someone will do something too stupid and piss me off. After that last Survivor when Jenna won the game, I was soo pissed that I knew I wouldn't watch the this one. But I am, just to have something else to bitch about. Now on to another reality show that just really pisses me off, Elimidate!!!!!!!!! WTF?!?! The people on there are just pathetic!!!!!!!!! The people are so desperate and the fact that they can't find a date on their own makes them look worse, but wait there's more!!!!!!!!!! They open their mouths and that's when you really get to see how fuckin' stupid they really are!!!!!!!!! There are many shows on TV that are just like Elimidate, and of course they always have people just like those on Elimidate. Those shows piss me off just as much. Another reality show that is just idiotic is.... The Real World!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! OK, I admit it, I watched the Real World for a while but that's when I was young and stupid. Now, I see how wrong that show is. If it's not 1 thing it's another. People always crying and whining. OH BOO FUCKIN' HOO!!! Go home then, you damn moron!!!!!!!
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote