Need some suggestions for my startup.... - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2004, 04:55 PM   #1
kaustic
kaustic should edit this
¡El Perico!

xBucks: 1,526
Default Need some suggestions for my startup....

Hello all..... Its been quite a while since I visit the boards.... I ended up increasing my home network to five computers, and running linux on quite a few so i lost a lot of my favorites.... and somewhat forgot about the Nations util I received an email from the Brunnette.... (Missed ya ma...) I´m glad I´m back, and I should be a bit more active in the forum now.....

Anyway, I had a group together that was ready to start up several sites, and I had purchased the domains, and had my webhost ready to go, and everything was great until it came time to fork over some cash, and get some content shot, and all that... Anyhow, times are rough, and right now I´m in an extremely horrible economic slump, my own IT company isn´t doing the numbers it once was and I´m sick of it.... I wanted to start my own site finally with little overhead.

I plan on making the website myself, and hosting it on a dedicated server, so those are some implicit costs of the startup... but how can I shoot the content I want, without having too much cash?? I mean, I can´t start up with only one or two girls.... I´d be done in the first week....

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I hate being this broke, and I wanna do something about it ASAP. 2005 is coming right up, and I want this year to be my year to excel....

I know the only person I could prolly get photo´s of naked for free are..... me... but I don´t look that great naked...

Any suggestions would be great, and the idea I have for the site is pretty unique and I expect it to do pretty well and have a lot of spin-offs once the first is off the ground...... alls I need is some money...

Holler back, everyones opinion is important to me