Old 11-30-2004, 03:45 PM   #1
LAJ
LAJ is a bad influence
Big Member

xBucks: 13,187
Send a message via ICQ to LAJ
Default Cybernet Expo 2005 Returns To San Diego

CYBERNET EXPO 2005 RETURNS TO SAN DIEGO

San Diego, CA, November 30, 2004 -- You spoke up and we listened!

Due to last year's overwhelming success, we are very excited to announce the return of Cybernet Expo (now in its 8th incredible year) back to San Diego, California, June 12-15, 2005 in an even better host hotel! We will be using over 90% of the rooms of the beautiful Shelter Pointe Hotel (http://www.shelterpointe.com) on the tip of Shelter Island, with no other events on the premises. The entire hotel is wired for high-speed Internet access and the outstanding location, layout and facilities are a perfect match for our venue. We feel that the new location, timing and improvements we have incorporated from your feedback this year are instrumental in continuing on with the tradition of Cybernet Expo being THE event to attend every late spring!

Whether you are part of a large and established company or just now getting your feet wet in the industry, Cybernet Expo has something to offer everyone including amazing networking opportunities, plenty of informative seminars, great parties and an overall relaxed atmosphere! Prospective attendees will especially want to take note of our numerous sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities this year with a wide range of packages and prices set to suit your needs and maximize your exposure. Like last year, these sponsorships will go fast, so the sooner you get involved, the more promotion your company will receive!

Show owner Fay Sharp states, "In the eight years that Cybernet Expo has been running, I've seen several events come and go. The success and longevity of Cybernet Expo can be attributed to the fact that we listen, and while we try to keep the prices and the potential for problems low,_we aim to keep the business opportunities, social activities, and attendance high. This year we took all of your feedback to heart,_and are certain that Cybernet Expo 2005 will be another smashing success."

Known for its phenomenal business opportunities, comfortable networking environment, and professional atmosphere for serious-minded Webmasters, Cybernet Expo is one of the few adult Webmaster oriented trade shows with the long-standing track record for returns on investment for both attendees and sponsors alike. The show in 2005 is poised to be better than ever! So get on board, ride the wave and head back west to the 8th Annual Cybernet Expo!

For more information please visit http://www.cybernetexpo.com or email Fay Sharp and LAJ at info@cybernetexpo.com
LAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 04:48 PM   #2
Funbrunette
Funbrunette is Travelling the world!
CORRUPTED ADMIN!!!!!

xBucks: 255,860
Send a message via ICQ to Funbrunette Send a message via MSN to Funbrunette Send a message via Skype™ to Funbrunette

Great News!
Old 12-01-2004, 11:44 PM   #3
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 335,950
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

ok so who's going?
I mean heck it's way into next spring and all, but who's planning on attending this one?

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 10:26 AM   #4
LAJ
LAJ is a bad influence
Big Member

xBucks: 13,187
Send a message via ICQ to LAJ

I figured there was no better time than the present to announce this thing and let everyone know that we have our act together over 6 months in advance.

There are a few shows in the spring and summer... if you want to go to one where the scenery is beautiful, where you want to learn something, meet people and definitely cull some business leads (and of course have a great time) then Cybernet Expo is definitely for you.
LAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 10:56 AM   #5
B O B
B O B is I got teen babes!
Box Stuffer

xBucks: 7,843
Send a message via ICQ to B O B

would love to have more XNationers there...last Cybernet Expo in San Diego was the best one ever...LAJ and Fay have taken to heart all the suggested improvements and have rectified them all 100%...

this hotel is bad ass too...every room an ocean view...plus, I can be your personal tour guide!
SoloConverts.com is now LIVE! 8 kick ass exclusive sites, weekly payouts, secure 3rd party billing, 60/40 revshare - PPS by request, tons of promo tools and much more! Sign up today at SoloConverts.com
Contact me today for anything you need!
Bob@soloconverts.com
B O B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 09:53 AM   #6
AdultLegal-Jim
AdultLegal-Jim should edit this

xBucks: 113
Send a message via ICQ to AdultLegal-Jim Send a message via AIM to AdultLegal-Jim Send a message via Yahoo to AdultLegal-Jim

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Chris
ok so who's going?
I mean heck it's way into next spring and all, but who's planning on attending this one?
Me!

Last show was awesome. I'll probably come in a few days early too I love San Diego
AdultLegal-Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 02:22 PM   #7
zoe_zoebaboe
zoe_zoebaboe should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

woo!

i'm down!
Old 12-03-2004, 03:53 PM   #8
ClubPro
ClubPro should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

Great news, LAJ.